Viber 14.2.0 Mac Free Download [Latest Version]
Viber 14.2.0 Mac is an online video and audio calling software. It is the most popular and worldwide distributed and used for video and audio calling. You can send a message, audio and video call with free of cost throughout the world—no need to install any extra software. Just download and install and make your idea and starts gossips with your loved ones anywhere in the world. It can also be used as a mobile application on your Apple phone. Provide high-quality video calling. Group conversation provided. You are also able to send the photo in the group and any contact of your loved ones. Viber For Mac is an instant messages solution.
Viber for Mac Free Download [Latest Version]
The Viber for Mac client to your desktop account, you must provide your phone number, and the app will connect with the client installed on your mobile devices. Viber for Mac will sync all your contact in your mobile phone. After synchronizing its allow you to make calls or send a message to your friend and loved ones in no time. This application can work with various audio, or video input sources can send a text or audio notification and provide a client for the most popular devices.
Features of Viber for Mac:
- Easy to use.
- The only need for the internet.
- Send messages, audio and video call with free of cost.
- No need for any extra software and restart of your system.
- It is a great tool.
- Worldwide used the software.
- It is complete with Whatsapp.
- Just install application and registration.
- Sync to your contact and messages.
- Transfer ongoing calls between devices.
- Free photo messages.
- Able to work with various input devices.
What’s new in Viber 14.2.0 Mac?
- HD video calls.
- Attach files send messages with documents, presentation, archives, and other files.
- Delete send messages to remove a message for all member of a conversation even after it’s been sent.
- Now it is even more accessible to share video with your friends from the more screen.
- 64-bit Intel processor.
- OS X 10.11 or later.