Shotcut 18.09.13 For Mac
Shotcut 18.09.13 For Mac is an excellent open source video editor with very great options and qualities with the very clean interface. It is a cross-platform video editor in which you can edit videos with different panels. In this Mac video editor, Windows and Linux features are added. Shotcut for Mac is very simple and easy video editor software that anybody can use it quickly that’s why this is called an open source video editor.
Shotcut Mac Review Free Download
It is useful and helpful video editor software for beginners it is very efficient and manifest interface video editor that is available on our site. We always provide any software or applications free of cost. And we assure you that every software on our site is free of any spyware, malware and more these types of viruses. You can safely download the full version of software from our site without any spyware and malware. You can also find all software cracks patches on our site.
Features of Shotcut 18.09.13:
Shotcut has excellent features for editing video.
- Broad format support for any formats of video and audio and images.
- Support for the latest audio video formats.
- Support JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, SVG, BIMP and many more popular formats.
- Native timeline editing no import required.
- Webcam capture
- Audio capture.
- 4k video resolutions support.
- Shotcut also has many audio features.
- Loudness, waveform, volume control.
- Audio filters balance bass to treble.
- Stereo mono and 5.1 surrounds.
- Shotcut provides many video editing features.
- Easy to use cut copy and paste.
- Lock hide and mute track controls.
- View detailed information about video and audio file
- Drag and Drop files from the file manager.
- Play complex MlT XML file as clip.
What’s new in Shotcut Version 18.09.13:
- Added Quick time animations.
- Fixed errors of adjusting positions in text and size.
- Timer video filter added.
- All bugs that exist in later versions.
- Added multiple languages.
System Requirements for Shotcut 18.09.13:
- Intel 64-bit processor Needed otherwise it’s not working correctly.
- Mac OSX 10.12 or any later