Find Any File 2.1.1 for Mac Free Download [Latest Version]
Find Any File 2.1.1 for Mac explores your internal data by names, its creation type, its modifications date or its size. There are many searching tools on the market but Find Any File is the best among those all tools because it has some unique features which make Find Any File an excellent tool. It permits you to search any file. It is not like the Spotlight. The spotlight is the best command for finding data, but it has full access to internal content that you have in your System. It is a little fast then the spotlight. Find Any File Download is fast if it works on HFS (+), but it has an extra speed if it works on the Mac O.S server. So it is not a complete spare of Spotlight, but it is best in some other situations.
- It has the next level interpretation of searched items, and it will make it so informal to cruise 100s of stuff.
- Also, It can be used as a root user.
- It can search for all the files that are hidden And is private data.
- It can save all the searches and show them for help and for suggestions in searching again.
What’s New in Find Any File 2.1.1 for Mac?
- Mac OS backing for the quick finding on APFS configured disks.
- “Preview Grid” view indicates larger icons.
- Co-operative when viewing images.
- Examining for basic text content in files.
- Comfortable folder and results icon views.
- It can be checked in the home folders of other users (root).
- For quick reuse, queries can be saved.
- The auto-defined keyboard shortcut can be launched.
- In English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese. The following languages are available.
- Further (but may be incomplete) languages are available-inquire, please.
- New standards “contains either of” and “ends in either of” for a modest, rational or search operation.
- OS X10.9 or newer
- Very malleable.
- Easy to handle.
- Very fast
- Not Available
Find Any File 2.1.1 for Mac Free Download [Latest Version] ⇓