beaTunes 5.1.9 free download for Mac is the best music player who is full of features. It is not only a music player but also has organization tools. For your music collection. You can regularly arrange your music, especially on a large scale which shows that how much smoother and quickly organisation tools it has. If you are facing different types of troubleshoots of artist’s misspelt names, titles and much more, so don’t worry beeTunes is the application which has fixed all these kinds of problems. beeTunes mac is alternate of iTunes, having features more than that of it.
beaTunes 5.1.9 free download for Mac
lets you clean up your iTunes track data, rearrange your playlists in the better way as you like, and quickly find the artist’s names and titles, even they are misspelt before. It can also create a match list which is based on one or more sample of songs and also adds tags to them. If you want to determine the beets/minute, then it is also able to it. Now browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song. You can find all iTunes marks with an exclamation mark and remove them from the library via using beeTunes. Create your playlists of songs and can sort them and snorting them out. First, let allow this application to sync your music library and then run it in your way. No, any limit is required to arrange your music tracks. So let’s create your musical world in your system. Having most intuitive and helping tools to make playlists.
- It can navigate in songs segment to segment.
- It can also determine the number of beats per minute automatically.
- It determines the musical key automatically in which your songs are placing.
- You can sort the playlists which are already existed so that matching songs could achieve the desired aims or results each other.
- This application can also find the duplicates via acoustic fingerprints.
- Easy and smoother to run
- Can easily find the name, albums, and titles of tracks
- Can correct the misspelt artist’s name or title’s name quickly
- Improved the memory environment of variable windows.
- Improved the misspelt album and title inspector.
- Improved the robustness of folder-based synchronization.
- Fixed the small and minor error which are occurring in the German language.
- Fixed “Open in chordify.”
- Set the range coercion for download beets per minute values.
- Added the Wikipedia icon which was missing.
- Also added the pre-generated icons.
- Fixed re-import of embedded ReplyGain tags.
- Also updated JAudio Tagging program library.
- Fixed issues which are concerned with Canadian Amazon integration.
- Intel 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7.5 to Mac 10.13.1
- Best pattern of management and arrangement of songs
- Delightful for veterans (experts)
- It is costly
- Waste of CPU resources as iTunes runs in the background
- Some irritating front/back animation
- Disgusting application for those who do not know how to run it.
- It not much flexible as others