xACT Mac can change the formats of Audio files into the required formats. With the ability to encode and decode your files to FLAC, Monkey’s Audio, TTA, SHN, Wavpack, and Apple Lossless files. It also can the encode these formats to AAC, MP3, and Opus. Actually punctuation of xACT is X Audio Compression Toolkit and by its name does the difficult tasks easily.
xACT Mac Converter performs many other functions and provides you with the full opportunity to work on your moves with fully functioned shntool. It works with the coordination of different other built-in applications, and the names are shntool (3.0.10), Monkey’s Audio Compressor (3.99), Unix applications Shorten (3.6.1), flat (1.3.1), TTA (3.4.1), Opus 0.1.6, and cdda2wav 3.0, wavpack (4.70.0). It also works with the LAME (3.99.5), AtomicParsley (0.9.0), SoX ( 14.4.2),TagLib (1.9.1) and MP4v2 (2.0.0). Therefore it works very efficiently against the original Conversion software provided by the OS’s officially.
The Built in applications of operating systems are present to compress or convert the files but they are limited to their work in this developers developed the software to generate high-quality data after the conversion. So you are in the right place.
Features of xACT Mac Full Version:
- you can Select the file by drag and drop method
- Offers the abundant range formats to compress
- Highly decorated compression features for users
What’s New in xACT 2.47 Latest Version?
- Fixes the issue of image blur in OS High Sierra
- The new version of Monkey audio was creating some errors now it coordinates with the previous build of Monkey Audio.
- Fixes other bugs.
System Requirements for xACT Mac Free Download:
- Works with Intel 64 bit Processor.
- OS X 10.6 and newer version are compatible.
Note: You don’t have the permission to use this software on older OS’s in this way this will not work properly