Automated organization for your Mac. Hazel for Mac Download is typically just like a personal housekeeper which acts as an employer for your phone. It is the best way to arrange all files, documents, and other data safely. It also works for the optimization of your system because it also behaves like a trash cleaner. This is caused to increase the system ability by cleaning the trashed or junk files. Hazel For MAC can also manage your trash and uninstall your applications.
Hazel for Mac Free Download
Organize your files using a familiar rule interface. Filter on the file name, type, date, the site and email addresses it came from and much more. you can do more than just file. You can also customize your Hazel app MAC by setting the label color, spotlight keywords, and comments and even archive file.
It is also a downloader. If you download something two times by mistakenly, then Hazel is the best way to clean out any duplicate file which you download from some mishap. The other thing which is the best in Hazel is that all this is done automatically in the background allowing you to focus on your work properly.
Hazel for Mac Free Download
Sometimes your files and folders can get out of your hand and will become a cause of time wasting to find out the deleted file or folder. Fortunately, there’s Hazel an easy to use program for Mac that will automatically organize any changed files and folders so you can easily navigate to the thing you want.
It also removes the items sitting in the trash for a long time to optimize your system performance and make fast. Its cost is $32 and is free for the try. So give Hazel a shot.
- Through the real-time monitoring, it automatically organize your files and folders
- It clears those trashed items smoothly which are not being touched for a long time.
- Removes the unnecessary files left behind by the removed applications
- Very easy to use
- It is user-friendly
- Keeps the system away from the damaged files which cause to harm your system badly
- Hazel will detect when you through an application
- You can also run Apple Script within the Hazel Free Download
- As a Preference Pane, Hazel is Accessed through the system preferences which is the best thing for the user. Because via Accessing the system preference it enables the user to remain tension free
- You can use the Hazel to rename your files and sort them into sub-folders.
- The latest version has fixed the problem of crashing on startup resulting from fake login item entries on High Sierra
- Fixed the crash producing in trash folder being missing or replaced with a file after upgrading to High Sierra
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor, Windows 7,8 or Vista 64 bit processor
- It monitors the folders which you specify
- It uses basic rule-based transmission
- Its rules are similar to Apple’s mail rules
- Hazel supports Automator, Apple scripts when needed
- Optimize system ability
- It has limited app integration beyond the Finder
Hazel for Mac Free Download is here: